Our mission is simple,
win races & championships.
EVANS GP is focused on winning. Our goal is to progress in motor sport through to the top level.
We will do this through providing world’s best-in-class quality and performance, to meet and exceed partner and customer expectations and to give great value for the services provided.
We shall continue to invest substantially towards expanding the business, provide unique and business-enhancing opportunities to our valued partners, improve relationships with customers and suppliers and provide our staff with secure employment with opportunities for advancement.
EVANS GP Pty Ltd. is an Australian-owned racing car team that competes in the Formula Regional Asian Championship.
We are using this opportunity to build a reputation and business in motor sport, so every effort is made to provide the best opportunity for success.
For this reason we enter competition with the best line up of equipment, engineering resources and driving talent available to us.
We pride ourselves on a reputation for winning races and helping drivers achieve their racing ambitions.
Our personnel have experienced success in a wide range of categories including Formula 1, FIA Formula 2, FIA Formula 3, GP2, Formula Renault 3.5, Formula Renault Eurocup, A1 Grand Prix, WRC, ADAC and Italian Formula 4, Formula Ford, Formula BMW, and the Australian V8 Supercars, working for leading teams such as Prema Powerteam, Team Motopark, Renault F1 Team, Triple Eight Race Engineering, Sonic Motor Racing, Walkinshaw Racing, Jenzer Motorsport, Campos Racing and Williams Grand Prix Engineering.
We are a fusion of talented and committed professionals from Australia, New Zealand, Europe and Asia – creating a platform for success.
Evans GP’s founder, Josh Evans, has a history of success in motorsport including the involvement in:
- 4 x Formula 3 Championship wins (including the 2019/20 Asian F3 teams and drivers titles as Team Manager)
- 8 x Formula Renault Championship wins
- 5 x Formula 4 Championship wins
- 2 x Formula Ford Championship wins
- 1 x Australian Drivers Championship win
They have worked with numerous young drivers that have gone on to forge successful careers in motorsport including:
- Joey Alders – 2019 Asian Formula Renault Series winner, 2019/20 Asian Formula 3 Championship winner
- Conrad Clark – 2019 Chinese Formula 4 Championship winner
- Daniel Cao – 2018 Asian Formula Renault Championship winner
- Charles Leong – 2017 Chinese Formula 4 Championship winner, 2017 Asian Formula Renault Series winner
- Josh Burdon – 2016 Asian Formula Renault Series winner, Blancpain GT race winner
- Nick Cassidy – TRS Champion, Podium Macau GP, Japanese F3 Champion, Super GT Champion, Super Formula Champion, Formula E
- Ryan Briscoe – Italian Formula Renault Championship winner, Euro Formula 3 Champion, A1 Grand Prix, IndyCar race winner, F1 Test Driver
- James Davison – USA Formula BMW race winner, Star Mazda race winner, IndyCar Series, NASCAR, multiple Indy 500 starter
- David Reynolds – Australian Formula Ford Championship winner, Australian Carrera Cup Championship winner, Bathurst 1000 winner
- Tim Blanchard – Australian Formula Ford Championship winner, V8 Super2 race winner
- Andre Heimgartner – NZ Formula Ford Championship winner, NZ Touring Car Championship winner, Supercar Series podiums
- Nick Percat – Multiple Supercar Series race winner, Bathurst 1000 winner
- Tim Slade – Multiple Supercar Series race winner, Blancpain GT Asia race winner
- Thomas Randle – Australian Formula Ford Championship winner, V8 Super2 race winner
- Jordan Lloyd – Australian Formula 4 Championship winner
The EVANS GP complex is a facility housing the team offices and workshop. Situated in Malaysia, the facility is conveniently located near the Sepang International Circuit.
Along with appropriate workshop facilities for preparation and maintenance of the race cars, EVANS GP is also capable of sub-assembly, machining and fabrication; including welding, folding, tube bending, CNC machining and lathe work.
Having these capabilities allows us to be less dependent on outside assistance and other organisations time frames.